Expand your skills in sales as part of our on-road sales team.
- Growing company supplying Landscapers, Designers and Garden Centres.
- Develop your career with progression opportunities into Sales Management roles.
- Strong software skills essential including Microsoft 365 and Inventory systems.
An exciting opportunity is currently open to join the team at Mojay Pots as Sales Representative. Moving into a new phase of growth, Mojay Pots is an independent Australian owned company supplying garden pots and feature pieces to customers in landscaping, gardening and design. We pride ourselves on delivering the most innovative range of products and exceptional service to our customers.
As Sales Representative, you will be supporting our sales process for new and existing clients visiting a range of customers including Garden Centres and Florists.
This is a full-time role and some of your responsibilities include:
- Customer service and sales including showroom, phone, online and on-road.
- Maintain accurate information on customers and sales activities.
- Assisting with unloading/loading of orders - some heavy lifting is required.
- Regional and Metro sales including some overnight trips.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Customer service and sales experience in a Wholesale, Showroom or Retail operation.
- Knowledge and experience working in Gardening, Landscaping, Wholesale/Retail, or Gift and Homeware business.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Inventory Management Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drivers License
The following attributes are preferable, but not essential:
- Experience with integrated software systems (CRM; Xero; Unleashed; Shopify)
- Tertiary qualifications in business, sales or horticulture.